[Project_owners] remote loadOverlay

Claudio Bernardes obs at fani-project.org
Sun Jun 26 18:53:51 EDT 2005

To simplify the creation of a tabbox, i have put each panel/tab in an
overlay.
But now i have to create and destroy the tabs dynamically. I succeed in
destroying tabs but i have problems with the creation.
Since the load creation is done by overlay, i think i should use the
loadOverlay function present in firefox1.1 when i want to recreate a tab.
I have read some code and it seems that i have to use a chrome URL with
loadOverlay.... but my application is executed remotly

Have you some tips on how loadOverlay has to be uses ?

--
Claudio Bernardes.
www.fani-project.org