[Project_owners] tooltip bug?

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 12:58:51 EDT 2005

Hi,
One of the users of my extension reported this tooltip bug. I've
reproduced it and am wondering if it's Gecko-related?

"Activate [a] drop-down menu. Now, without clicking, move the
cursor over another nearby field [...] and wait for its tooltip to
appear. Move the cursor [back to] the dropped-down menu, and you'll
get the same tooltip you just saw rather than the one for the item
the cursor is over."

Surely this must already be in Bugzilla, but I didn't see it...

-Eric