[Project_owners] mozilla/seamonkey and toolbar buttons

Neil neil at parkwaycc.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 01:45:04 EDT 2005

Eric Jung wrote:

>Is that how most Mozilla extensions do it (by creating a menupopup on the button to show/hide the button)?

The (old?) version of Diggler that I installed added a checkbox to the
pref panel. If you give your button id="pwdmaker-button" then
navigator.js will probably show and hide it based on the
browser.toolbars.showbutton.pwdmaker preference, but I don't know if
Diggler uses that trick, or if it uses its own code.