[Project_owners] Question - when are boxObject values valid?

Ed Anuff ed at anuff.com
Tue Jun 21 11:33:03 EDT 2005

I am using XBL extensively, but I haven't modified the original Mozilla
bindings, if that's what you mean.  The overall page is a XUL window
with a number of XBL-based elements in it.  The window has two stack
elements and an iframe.  There appear to be only two elements which are
getting the strange boxObject coordinates and those are, suspiciously,
the first child elements of each stack element.  I'm trying to create a
simple testcase that shows the problem but I 'm trying to get a better
picture of what is actually happening in order to create the cleanest
testcase.

Also, are you saying it's actually possible for the load event to fire
before the constructor?  I don't think that's what's happening in this
case because I'm adding the load event listening in the XBL constructor.

Thanks

Ed