[Project_owners] install.js

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 08:58:42 EDT 2005

>So I was right about that "Current User", no?
I went to test that right now but seems I've deleted your original
email. And I can't find mailarchives for this list. Was the code you
suggested this:

  Install.getFolder('Current User', '');

Let me know, I will try it right now...
-eric

--- Michael Vincent van Rantwijk <mv_van_rantwijk at SPAMFREEyahoo.com>