[Project_owners] Event Page Load, Images

Leland M George Leland.M.George at DELETEMEalum.mit.edu
Mon Jun 13 17:31:28 EDT 2005

If you've solved this or lost interest, please let me know.  Otherwise
we can work on it, if you like.

If so, a couple of preliminary questions: do you have knowledge of
and/or control over the source of the page in question (as in Web
development), or do you have to handle whatever page comes your way (as
in development of a chrome extension)?

Obviously you can disregard these questions if you don't want to work on
this, but please let me know either way.