[Project_owners] Re: cvs help

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Wed Jun 15 20:12:40 EDT 2005

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:23:15 +0100, Andrew Archer wrote:
> Philip Chee wrote, On 14/06/2005 12:23 AM:

>>WinCVS is simple and works for me.

> The UI needs a lot of work.

I don't know how much simpler it can get. It suits my way of working.

> What I like about Tortoise is it's simple interface.

It integrates into Windows Explorer doesn't it? Since I very seldom use WE
(I use a different shell), Tortoise doesn't do anything for me.

Phil

--
Philip Chee <philip at aleytys.pc.my>
[ ]"Sir! Klingons on the starboard bow!" "Well, scrape 'em off"