[Project_owners] <tree> and cycler

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Tue Jun 14 09:00:12 EDT 2005

Hi,

Does anybody know what the concept of "cycler" mean in a tree. I can't
figure out after reading doc.
I have a <tree> and each line has a simulated checkbox to select it
(type="checkbox" is another question.... is it working on a treecol ?).
I have set the cycler="true" in the column where the image of the
checkbox is, but then ? I though that the cycler was a kind of toggle
or switch with a kind of on/off value. How can I know the state of my
line (selected/ not selected) with a cycler column ?
Thanks

Didier