[Project_owners] Flashblock prefobservers and Deer Park Alpha 1

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Tue Jun 14 23:44:40 EDT 2005

I've just tested the current (CVS) flashblock with Deer Park Alpha1 (FF1.1)
and it seems to be working fine - except that if any of our preferences are
changed, these changes are not recognised until the browser is restarted.

It seems that our prefObservers are not getting triggered or something.
There are no errors or assertions cropping up in the javascript console.
Anybody else notice something similar?

I know that nsIPrefBranchInternal has been renamed to nsIPrefBranch2 but
should still be available in Gecko 1.8 for backwards compatibility.

Also how do I test for the existance of nsIPrefBranch2 so that I can make
use of it in FF 1.1?

Thanks!

Phil

--
Philip Chee <philip at aleytys.pc.my>
[ ]Software Independent: Won't work with any software.