[Project_owners] Re: cvs help

Michael Johnston special.michael at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 22:59:57 EDT 2005

i would wonder if you did the checkout cleanly.

did you first obtain the checkout from cvs as guest as detailed in
the project webpages?

I know that if you do a checkout with one user, then try to commit as
another with tortise it won't work.

if this is the case, you need to remove your current checkout and
re-do the checkout from wincvs.

mike
ps, i prefer the eclipse cvs, builds in nicely to the IDE