[Project_owners] Re: cvs help

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 13:51:24 EDT 2005

It looks like you have things configured correctly.  I would suggest
first trying to edit an existing page and trying to commit that change.
 Can you add anything to the index.html page?

I think your problem might be with where you are trying to add the xpi
file.  All xpi files need to be placed in the downloads folder in order
for them to be moved to the download mirrors.  The server rejects any
attempt to add xpi files in other locations and this is likely to be
the error you are seeing.  More information about the mirrors is at

http://www.mozdev.org/docs/download.html

David