[Project_owners] addons.mozilla.org new version does not display

Niko Berger niko.berger at corinis.com
Mon Jun 13 13:03:44 EDT 2005

Hi Didier,
I understand this - and i dont think thats the problem. The version
0.4.16 has been approved quite some time ago (two weeks at least) and
the version is accessible on the page, but only when you click on
previous releases. on the overview page it still displays 0.4.4 and the
link still goes to 0.4.4 (you can check it out
https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=thunderbird&category=Contacts&numpg=10&id=519
).
This is what I think is weird.

Niko