[Project_owners] showPopup

Michael Johnston special.michael at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 01:26:36 EDT 2005

ok i've had some success.
I created a xul element. i was able to give this popup="" and then
anchor on that.

kind of works, but the x and y calues if not -1 cause it to display in
the top left of the browser.

had a quick look in bugzilla, only one relating to showPopup, but not
to do with this.

will have a bit more of a look at it if i get time.

thanks for your help,
mike