[Project_owners] Conflicting Event Listeners

Konstantin Svist fry.kun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:15:33 EDT 2005

I don't think there's a way to order them. Mind if I ask whay the two
extensions are doing that's conflicting?

As a SORT OF a workaround, you could try fudging with the third
parameter of addEventListener - that tells mozilla whether to capture
the event before or after it has reached the control where the event
is coming from. That's probably not a good idea in this case, though.

~Konstantin