[Project_owners] Conflicting Event Listeners

Scott Turner srt19170 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 10:48:39 EDT 2005

On 6/9/05, Myk Melez <myk at melez.com> wrote:

> Right. Presumably the solution would be to use addEventListener() to
> attach your event handler to the element, i.e. something like:
>
> theElement.addEventListener("popupshowing", yourFunction, false);

Sorry, I guess my original posting wasn't clear.

This is what RIP and Platypus are doing (using addEventListener). And all
the addEventListeners should get executed (modulo somebody capturing the
event, I guess).

The problem I'm having is the order in which the event listeners are being
executed. There's no way to tell whether RIP gets to go first or Platypus.

-- Scott