[Project_owners] Conflicting Event Listeners

Frank moz at supportware.net
Fri Jun 10 12:33:14 EDT 2005

popup menus *are* different if some random js code modifies the onpopupshowing
attribute of the popup menu..

so, if one extension setAttribute's that onpopupshowing to 'foobar();' and
another extension setAttribute's that same onpopupshowing to 'foofoobar();' then
whatever extension was 'last' to set the attribute will have its handler called..

That's why I consider it dangerous to modify an onpopupshowing attribute of an
element that the extension itself did not add..