[Project_owners] SoC, mentoring

Axel Hecht axel at pike.org
Wed Jun 8 14:23:24 EDT 2005

So I received interest in a Solid-project for google's summer of code.

That leaves me with a bunch of questions:

I'm not really feeling like handing the complete project out just yet.
Is that an issue or not?

Who would be the mentor? Would that end up on my lap? What would mozdev
consider to be the deal?

Does stuff like code review break the "only one guy can work on a
project" scheme?

Axel

PS: newsgroups, please. I'm swinging back and forth wrt dropping
project_owners, it has too much noise to read without digest, working
off of the digest sucks.