[Project_owners] Summer of Code projects

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Sun Jun 5 02:36:44 EDT 2005

On 03/06/2005 03:49, David Boswell wrote:

> We are considering becoming a mentor organization for Google's recently
> announced Summer of Code program.  Part of the process involves coming
> up with a list of projects that students can work on.
[....]
> http://www.mozdev.org/community/summer.html

# Revive the Total Recall crash recovery extension (recall.mozdev.org)

I thought that the functionality had been folded into the sessionsaver
extension?

# Create a XUL front end for bugzilla

How about reviving the existing mozdev.org extension instead?

Phil

--
Philip Chee <philip at aleytys.pc.my>
[ ]Shh! Be vewy quiet, I'm hunting wuntime errors!