[Project_owners] Mozilla and Firefox books

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 07:48:15 EDT 2005

Several books about Mozilla and Firefox have come out recently and
several more are due out soon.  We wanted to create one list that would
make it easy to find all available published documentation.

http://www.mozdev.org/community/books.html

If anyone knows of any books that we missed, please contact me and I'll
update the list.  Any books that are purchased from clicking on one of
these links will also help pay for mozdev's ongoing hosting costs.

David