[Project_owners] Still awaiting new project approval...

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 07:32:06 EDT 2005

Alex,

I did receive your project request but never received a confirmation
reply.  When a new project is requested a confirmation email is sent
out and we wait for the reply to make sure that the owner has signed up
with a valid email.  Did you get that confirmation email?  Did you
reply -- maybe we didn't receive it?

David