[Project_owners] Summer of Code projects

Axel Hecht axel at pike.org
Fri Jun 3 12:35:37 EDT 2005

dabase wrote:
> Hmm
>
> I use eclispe for my daily dose of xul @ work: ideas, stuff i use:
>
> - API docs in eclipse browser

It will be interesting to see how that evolves, but I tend to favor
hooking stuff up with devmo on the side of docs.

> - Mozilla as eclipse browser (wanna have)

yes

> - javascript outline (have)
> - XUL wisywig (wannahave)

The other way around, wysiwyg. I have a plan on that, using GEF. Which
is probably something I want to have laid out before committing code.

> - XML  outline

does http://solid.mozdev.org/images/eclipse-wtp-xul-2005-05-13.png
(lower left pane) do what you want?

Axel

PS: Threading is borked on the newsgroup server :-(