[Project_owners] Summer of Code projects

Michael Keppler Michael.Keppler at gmx.de
Fri Jun 3 08:15:59 EDT 2005

David Boswell schrieb:
> Brian and I have come up with a short list of project ideas, but we
> wanted to see if anyone else had other suggestions for things to add,
> remove or edit.

The "Eclipse plugin development" point is unclear to me. I use Eclipse
with XML (for XUL) and JavaScript plugins and have my extension built
using Ant scripts. So I don't see what other plugins would be necessary
or useful.
I don't want to stop you from coding something anyway, but people should
not reinvent the wheel. :)

Ciao, Michael.