[Project_owners] Summer of Code projects

Roman Mironenko roman_mir at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 22:08:24 EDT 2005

Sure there are these extensions, but I tried them and got the same problem -
these extensions have info supplied to them by the browser, which is already
confused by itself since one extension's shortcut keys overwrote another's.
So I don't think this problem can be totally fixed from point of view of an
extension.  So at least from point of view of diversity, it would be great
to see another solution to this problem than an extension based solution.

Roman