[Project_owners] Summer of Code projects

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 14:31:39 EDT 2005

"Develop a centralized keyboard shortcut system that works across
extensions"

Not to belabor the point, but don't KeyConfig and KeyConfig Enhanced
almost achieve this? I'm aware they have a couple of short-comings,
but wouldn't be simply enhancing these already excellent extensions
bring one closer to the end goal?

http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info/keyconfig
http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=254