[Project_owners] Summer of Code projects

Roman Mironenko roman_mir at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:18:35 EDT 2005

Develop a centralized keyboard shortcut system that works across extensions

Excellent, that was my question a couple of days ago :)

--
Here are a couple of possible projects I would like to see organized and may
even become involved in building myself:

* Develop an Eclipse plugin or an extension that would work as an IDE for
extension development - visual XUL builders, code completion, debugging
(maybe with the Venkman.)
* Ditto for the Themes.

Roman