[Project_owners] a new licensing question

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 14:23:17 EDT 2005

I just wanted to clarify the official copyright policy.  Owners are
able to host projects that are using any open source license.  A full
list of official open source licenses is available at

The copyright policy is worded the way it is to state that the MPL is
the default license for hosted code if the owner doesn't explicitly
state that another license is being used.