[Project_owners] Getting to know you...

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Thu Jun 2 04:07:28 EDT 2005

On Sun, 29 May 2005 09:51:48 -0400, Evan Eveland wrote:

> Job: software developer... OK, software archaeologist... never
> considered writing an XML parser in Foxpro 2.x a career goal...

Have you considered using a modern variant of the xbase language such as
xHarbour? Runs on Windows, Linux, OSX, HPUX, Solaris. 32bit and 64bit
compilers available. There are also XML parser libraries out there too for
xHarbour.

Phil

--
Philip Chee <philip at aleytys.pc.my>
[ ]C:\BELFRY is where I keep my .BAT files ^^^oo^^^