[Project_owners] external update url and mozilla update approval

Roman Mironenko roman_mir at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 30 00:22:55 EDT 2005

Ok, guys, I think I missed this, what happened here?  I updated my
extension, submitted the update to mozilla and got this back:

----------------------------------
Leet Key 0.4.4 - Approval Denied
Your item, Leet Key 0.4.4, has been reviewed by a Mozilla Update editor who
took
the following action:
Approval Denied

Your item was tested by Aggro using none on none.
Editor's Comments:
Policies have been updated and we no longer allow external update URLs. This
extension was rejected because it had an external . Please remove it and
repost
extension to get it accepted.

I think I will not bother updating my extension with them with this kind of
attitude.  The older version that is still there still refers to the same
URL as the new one: http://leetkey.mozdev.org/leetkeyupdate.rdf

srew this.