[Project_owners] trying to unsubscribe this guy from mailing list

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 07:21:11 EDT 2005

I've unsubscribed him.  Let me know if he's still getting email.

To unsubscribe someone from the mailman admin pages, log in and then
click on Membership Management and go to Membership List.  Click on the
letter of the alphabet for the first letter in the person's email.
Find the person in the list and click on the checkbox to the left of
the person's email.  At the bottom of the page click on Submit Your
Changes.

David