[Project_owners] removing toolbar icon in seamonkey

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 08:58:24 EDT 2005

Hm, doesn't that just move the button to a different toolbar? I need
a way to prevent the button from displaying at all, regardless of
which toolbar its on. I know Multizilla has code for this (you can
right-click a toolbar button and get a context menu to turn off the
button--dunno how you turn it back on, though), but it's quite
complex. I was looking for something simpler.

-Eric