[Project_owners] The information you requested.

Carla Battle zac2004 at austarnet.com.au
Sat Jul 23 03:45:18 EDT 2005

G'Day
My name is Carla Battle and I want to thank you for your interest
in Direct Deposit Profits. Before we continue, I need to ask you
five simple questions...

1. Would you like to take monthly vacations and fly first- class
everywhere you go?

2. Would you like to throw your alarm clock away and only wake up
when your kids come jumping on your bed?

3. Would you like to fire your boss and tell him that you can no
longer afford to work for him?

4. Would you like to learn how to earn over $250k in your first year
of business?

5. Do you believe it can be done in only 5 hours a day, 5 days a
week?

After having searched for a home-based business that I could
believe in and would feel proud to represent, I can honestly say
that I have found the best opportunity, bar none, of making big
money, real fast. Legally, ethically and morally.

And it is a reputable company that has made it past those critical
first 4 years when most businesses fail.

The marketing plan that this company has put together is second to
none. Simply brilliant! If you can follow instructions, you cannot
fail!

They have taken the proven marketing methods of the master
advertisers of the early 1900's and combined them with the power of
the Internet. The result? A truly automated marketing system that
is literally "paint-by-numbers."

Need Proof, Go Here:

http://beam.to/direct_profits
It has been proven time and time again by the many associates who
are now making monthly incomes that exceed their former annual
salaries.

I made a choice. Now it's your turn to make a choice.
Will you continue to trade your hours for dollars and make
someone else wealthy?

Or...Will you take control of your future and start building the
life you deserve today?

Are You Serious?

If you are serious about replacing your current income with a
six-figure income that requires only 4 to 5 hours a day, then I
would like to hear from you. You can learn to earn $250k your first
year in business! No kidding!

If this applies to you, please visit my website:

http://beam.to/direct_profits
If you are NOT serious about changing your current situation,
then please don't waste your time...or mine!

Thanks for reading and I wish you boundless success in all of your
endeavors.
Carla Battle
 Australia
http://beam.to/direct_profits

P.S. My time is limited and I can only work with a few team
members at a time. So...first come, first served!

Check us out now at:

http://beam.to/direct_profits

Direct Deposit Profits, 2599 East Main Street Bexley, Ohio 43209

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://beam.to/direct_profits