[Project_owners] update.rdf in http://downloads.mozdev.org/

Adam Judson adamsplugins at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:32:22 EDT 2005

When my update.rdf file is located in downloads auto update doesn't work.

When I moved it to myextension.mozdev.org it works fine.  I suspect this is
because most of the mirrors serve up this file as "application - rdf"
rather than "text-plain", though I'm not sure why this causes
problems.

Where should I really keep this file?  I'd like to put it back in
downloads, so no one sees it
until the actual extesion has propogated to the mirrors as well.
Should I change the file name to update.xml?

Adam