[Project_owners] MozDev WinCVS Getting Started Mini-Guide

John T. Haller mozdev at johnhaller.com
Thu Jul 21 11:14:49 EDT 2005

A while back, I had suggested a "getting started" style guide for
getting WinCVS up and running with MozDev.  Well, while preparing my
laptop for a trip, I decided to use the opportunity to compile said
guide.  I've posted the result here:

http://johnhaller.com/jh/mozilla/mozdev_wincvs/

If anyone would like to use it within the MozDev Getting Started
documents, or just link to it, feel free to.  If anyone has any comments
or suggestions for improvement, feel free to drop me a note as well.

Regards,
John