[Project_owners] addons.mozilla.org

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Thu Jul 21 07:54:12 EDT 2005

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 05:48:50 +0200, HJ wrote:

> Someone else must have add MultiZilla to a.m.o because I never did (I
> would have add our homepage, e-mail address and a better description).

Open a bug in the u.m.o. component in bugzilla telling them you are the real
project owner and to reassign the ownership. (Good luck in getting a
response - you'll need it).

> However, I now have a developer account, but adding MultiZilla failed
> with this error:

> Errors were encountered during install.rdf parsing...
> Aborting...

> Note that we don't have an install.rdf so now what?

Um, you add an install.rdf? Or was that a trick question?

Phil
-==-
http://fashblock.mozdev.org/
[ ]Anatomically Correct beats Politically Correct ANY DAY!
* TagZilla 0.059