[Project_owners] addons.mozilla.org

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Wed Jul 20 11:28:11 EDT 2005

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:48:26 +0200, HJ wrote:
> Chris Neale wrote:
>> On Tuesday 19 Jul 2005 11:15, HJ wrote:

>>> I will have to leave by the end of the week again, and it will take a
>>> long time before I return. How can Raj (our web master) change the
>>> information at: https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=164
>>> What do I need to do for that?
>> Does anyone on the multizilla team have a developer account there ?
> I don't know (I haven't add MultiZilla to a.m.o).

OK this is how it worked for me with Flashblock.
First I needed to create a developer account with a.m.o. myself.
Then Lorenzo has to log in to his account and add me to the list of
co-developers (since a.m.o. thinks he is the extension author).

Phil[ ]I tried to drown my problems but found out they can swim.
* TagZilla 0.059
-==-
http://fashblock.mozdev.org/