[Project_owners] Convert a windows-1251 encoded string into a UTF-8 string

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Mon Jul 18 07:31:47 EDT 2005

This is a HTML page hosted on a server that I don't control. I can't
add anything in the source. Btw, it's an HTML, and it's not an XHTML. I
have tried to use the responseXML,  but I can't.

Didier

Components.classes["@mozilla.org/intl/scriptableunicodeconverter"].createInstance(Components.interfaces.nsIScriptableUnicodeConverter);