[Project_owners] Search Element By Click (DOM Inspector)

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 22:16:15 EDT 2005

I believe that's the view "dom", the DOMViewer object. It handles all
the handling of the tree. See
<chrome://inspector/content/viewers/dom/dom.js> for the source. The
method you want is selectByClick() and those immediately following.

Basically, it hooks the onclick event for the top-level element.