[Project_owners] isBookmarked() troubles

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Fri Jul 15 17:35:06 EDT 2005

Hi,

I tried to fix a bug in my source, but when I use something like this:

bookmarksService =
Components.classes["@mozilla.org/browser/bookmarks-service;1"]

.getService(Components.interfaces.nsIBookmarksService);
bookmarksService.isBookmarked(String(aURL));

it throws thew following error:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure
code: 0x8000ffff
(NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED) [nsIBookmarksService.isBookmarked]"  nsresult:
"0x8000ffff
(NS_ERROR_UNEXPECTED)"  location: "JS frame :: xxx :: isBookmarked ::
line xxx"  data: no]

so I looked at the source and noticed this:

http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/xpfe/components/bookmarks/src/nsBookmarksService.cpp#3332

but what is mInner...is that rdf:bookmarks?
Anyone ever seen this error?

Thanks,
/HJ