[Project_owners] Google SoC project which uses Mozilla

Minh Nguyen mxn at zoomtown.com
Thu Jul 14 15:04:22 EDT 2005

SoC winners who selected mozdev as their mentor are already listed at
<http://summer.mozdev.org/>. However, there's no canonical list of SoC
winners who didn't select mozdev, but whose projects happen to involve
Mozilla. Thus Mick's project, which is under Portland State University's

Minh Nguyen <mxn at zoomtown.com>
AIM: trycom2000; Jabber: mxn at myjabber.net; Blog: http://mxn.f2o.org/