[Project_owners] Enumerating tab URLs in Mozilla/Seamonkey/Netscape

g2p2l g2p2l at laposte.net
Wed Jul 13 21:20:02 EDT 2005

Eric Jung a écrit :
> Hi,
> I have this code which works great in FF, but not in
> Mozilla/Seamonkey/Netscape. I'm trying to get a list of URLs of all
> open tabs in all open browsers. Anyone know how to do it for non-FF
> browsers?

I've done something to the same end by overlaying
chrome://browser/content/browser.xul . I then hooked event listeners to
write to an in-memory rdf. If you don't want it updated in real-time you
can just add the tabbrowser to a global list when the overlay is loaded.
To have a global object, I used an XPCOM component, which is probably
overkill, other ideas?
I didn't attemt to use this with anything else than firefox, btw.