[Project_owners] Oops for Pete

HJ bugus at universum.org
Mon Jan 31 00:23:47 EST 2005

Pete Collins wrote:

> Let's keep our eyes on this error because I made a simple change today
> that might just fix this.
>
> --pete

Pete,

Seems like your fix didn't work?

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host 'localhost' is
blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin
flush-hosts' in /mozdev/sandbox/data/helm/htdoc/php/include/connect.h on
line 8

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for
user: 'petejc at localhost' (Using password: NO) in
/mozdev/sandbox/data/helm/htdoc/php/include/connect.h on line 10

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the
server could not be established in
/mozdev/sandbox/data/helm/htdoc/php/include/connect.h on line 10

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host 'localhost' is
blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin
flush-hosts' in /mozdev/sandbox/data/helm/htdoc/php/include/connect.h on
line 36
Database error: Link-ID == false, pconnect failed
MySQL Error: 0 ()
Session halted.

/HJ