[Project_owners] Context menu item for animations

Konstantin Svist fry.kun at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 10:56:56 EST 2005

Well, an easy way out is: you could always check whether the target
object source ends on a .gif or .mng (that will work in 80-90% of the
time, but would fail for images that are served dynamically)
Another easy thing you could do is look into the headers and extract
the MIME-type.

And yes, not all gifs are animated - but that's why these are easy ways out ;)