[Project_owners] Are there RDF viewers?

Michael A Nachbaur mike at nachbaur.com
Tue Jan 25 12:21:04 EST 2005

Mook wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wanted if anyone know of an extension (Suite / Firefox / Tbird,
> whichever... Prefer suite/tb, but I should be able to port) that allows
> browsing through RDF data sources?  I'll be dealing with things like
> IMAP, so I can't just look at the .rdf file directly.  I just don't want
> to try hacking something up if it's already done.
>
> ( Ideally, it would be something like Mnenhy's registry viewer, but for
> RDFs... )

I have a project that is currently in-development, but its goal is to
become a DOM Inspector for RDF.  See the following MozillaZine forum
topic for the discussion:

Now that I've gotten work deadlines and business trips out of the way, I
now have time to continue development on it. (I'm currently stuck with
issues surrounding implementing my own nsIRDFDataSource object).

--
Michael A. Nachbaur <mike at nachbaur.com>
http://nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc