[Project_owners] sexymeluckyyou73@yahoo.com changed a lot of bugs

Robert Kaiser KaiRo at KaiRo.at
Tue Jan 25 12:44:56 EST 2005

Chris Neale schrieb:
> On Tuesday 25 Jan 2005 08:39, Henrik Gemal wrote:
>>
>>------- Additional Comments From sexymeluckyyou73 at yahoo.com  2005-01-25
>>03:32 -------
>>these bugs are not from me they where on there when i bought the computer.
>>
>>Is this a bugzilla attack?
>
> Potentially - I've deleted said account; but it will only be a matter of time
> before something else is created.

Probably mzdev should not give editbugs permission to anyone that
creates an account.
Something similar to bmo would probably be a good idea:
Only allow editing for reporter/assignee, and all other users need
editbugs permission exlicitely set. mozdev project owners should get
editbugs permission by default, all others have to ask someone with
bugzilla admin permissions.

Robert Kaiser