[Project_owners] Problem with dialogs on OSX

Eric Denman edenman at gwu.edu
Sat Jan 22 13:48:46 EST 2005

Hi all,

I've got a question about firefox on OSX:  some of my users are
reporting that dialogs are opened in the top-left corner and cannot be
moved.  The flags I'm using are "chrome,modal", which behaves as
expected on linux and windows (a modal dialog that can be moved).

Anybody encountered this before?  Any ideas for fixes?  I'm not all that
familiar with Mac, so the way it handles windows may just be counter to
what I'm used to.