[Project_owners] Refresh a progressBar

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Thu Jan 20 15:53:49 EST 2005

Hi,

I have a progressBar in a Dialog and I want to change the value of it
as I process a loop. The problem is that event if I update the value
attribute of the progressbar, it's not refresh on the screen (look like
my process takle all the juice and the GUI get no event to refresh).
The progressBar is updated when my process is finished, so I can see
only 2 values : the 0 and 100%.... this is not what a progress bar is
supposed to show. Any idea how to refresh the progressBar ?

Thanks!