[Project_owners] Code to create jar file

Martin Hassman hassman at czilla.cz
Thu Jan 20 09:20:25 EST 2005

Laeb wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone knows if there is a way of creating a jar file with a code
> within an extension ?
> I know it is possible to extract a jar file using nsIZipReader but is
> there something to create one ?
> Thanks.
> Laeb.

Hi,

I think there is no possible to create jar (zip) file with nsIZipReader,
it has readon-only capabilities. I do not know about direct possibility
how to create zip with Mozilla (only call zip binary as external process
or create you own binary component linked with some zlib library).

Met - Martin Hassman

--
Martin Hassman
http://www.czilla.cz/