[Project_owners] Fwd: [Greasemonkey] Bugzilla overview page has mysql error

HJ bugus at universum.org
Wed Jan 19 08:09:22 EST 2005

Pete Collins wrote:
> Yes, it's called a slightly painful upgrade ...

Pete, I don't know how long it will take to fix this, and I'm not
complaining, but can you please add a link like this:

<a
href="http://mozdev.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&amp;bug_status=ASSIGNED&amp;bug_status=REOPENED&amp;email1=&amp;emailtype1=substring&amp;emailassigned_to1=1&amp;email2=&amp;emailtype2=substring&amp;emailreporter2=1&amp;changedin=&amp;chfieldfrom=&amp;chfieldto=Now&amp;chfieldvalue=&amp;product=multizilla&amp;short_desc=&amp;short_desc_type=substring&amp;long_desc=&amp;long_desc_type=substring&amp;bug_file_loc=&amp;bug_file_loc_type=substring&amp;cmdtype=doit&amp;newqueryname=&amp;order=Bug+Number&amp;form_name=query"

title="Show list of open bugs">Open Bugs</a>

for as long as it takes, just for people that can't locate this link on
our page, and presumably others as well.

Sure, Raj can add it to our bugs page, but that won't fix it for all
other projects, but this will, if you replace 'multizilla' with the
projects var, right?

Thanks and happy hacking,
/HJ