[Project_owners] Anyone ever seen this error in the Mozilla Suite

HJ bugus at universum.org
Sun Jan 16 16:19:44 EST 2005

Anyone ever seen this error in the Mozilla Suite:

Error: [Exception... "'JavaScript component does not have a method
named: "schemeIs"' when calling method: [nsIURI::schemeIs]"  nsresult:
"0x80570030 (NS_ERROR_XPC_JSOBJECT_HAS_NO_FUNCTION_NAMED)"  location:
"JS frame :: chrome://navigator/content/nsBrowserStatusHandler.js ::
anonymous :: line 282"  data: no]
Source File: chrome://navigator/content/nsBrowserStatusHandler.js
Line: 282

That's this line:
locationURI = gURIFixup.createExposableURI(aLocation);
http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/xpfe/browser/resources/content/nsBrowserStatusHandler.js#282

and createExposableURI is this line:
http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/docshell/base/nsIURIFixup.idl#76

FYI: I've seen it a couple of times so far and I am trying to locate the
source of this error, but I'm nor sure yet.

/HJ