[Project_owners] Anyone ever seen this error in the Mozilla Suite

HJ bugus at universum.org
Sun Jan 16 16:19:44 EST 2005

Anyone ever seen this error in the Mozilla Suite:

Error: [Exception... "'JavaScript component does not have a method
named: "schemeIs"' when calling method: [nsIURI::schemeIs]"  nsresult:
"JS frame :: chrome://navigator/content/nsBrowserStatusHandler.js ::
anonymous :: line 282"  data: no]
Source File: chrome://navigator/content/nsBrowserStatusHandler.js
Line: 282

That's this line:
locationURI = gURIFixup.createExposableURI(aLocation);

and createExposableURI is this line:

FYI: I've seen it a couple of times so far and I am trying to locate the
source of this error, but I'm nor sure yet.