[Project_owners] Firefox resize icon in toolbar

Tracy Norris tnorris at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 14 10:04:25 EST 2005

There's a simpler way, which is to apply a style sheet to the icons.
like this:

#autofill-button {
  list-style-image:
url("chrome://autofill/skin/images/autofill_default.png");
  -moz-image-region: rect(0px 24px 24px 0px);
}

toolbar[iconsize="small"] #autofill-button {
  list-style-image:
url("chrome://autofill/skin/images/autofill-small_default.png");
  -moz-image-region: rect(0px 16px 16px 0px);
}